Updated on 04/06/2020
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and would not be disclosed or provided to any other party?
The Company may change this policy from me to me by updating this page. You should check this page from me to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy for this website is effective from Date.
1. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a beer service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to display information or provide service that suits to your requirements
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services or to respond to your queries that you may post to us through this website.
- We may, with your consent, periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. How long does Arcolab hold your personal data?
However, we reserve the right to retain data for such a period as required under any applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while vising such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- We will not share your information with any other party other than those specifically required to fulfill our services to you which you have requested. Arcolab will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal data to third pares outside the group companies of Arcolab. We will not share with third pares any data about you that is sensitive in the absence of your prior and explicit consent. However, we may have to disclose any information to a relevant regulatory or government authority if we are required by law to do so.
- Aer you submit information to us, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the given address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any me, or if you have any queries you may let us know by emailing us at the email address
or wring to us at:
Arcolab Private Limited
Strides House, Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta road
Bangalore – 560076