1. Acceptable and limited use
Subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter mentioned Arcolab hereby grants you a non-exclusive, conditional, and restricted right to use this website for the purpose of seeking general information about Arcolab, its business, people, and contact details.
2. While accessing this website;
- You must not copy or republish any information, material, designs, graphics, and any data whether in textual form or image, etc.
- You must not sub-license, sell, or rent any material you may come across by using this website for commercial gain.
- You must not display or disclose any material to the general public.
- You must not cause damage to the website making the website inaccessible or unavailable to the other users.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any form of systematic or automatic data collection actives such as scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting except relevant forms or templates in the nature of Purchase Orders (“PO”), user manuals, quotation forms, drug information, etc. which are free to download or freely available to all users of the website.
- You must not use the Arcolab Website to transmit, send, upload, or post unsolicited communications including without limitation fraudulent, pornographic, obscene, objectionable, or immoral content.
Some of the information provided or available in the Arcolab Website may be confidential in nature and you agree that breach of any confidentiality by you will cause irreparable harm or injury to Arcolab and in addition to all remedies available at law, Arcolab hereby reserves the right to obtain equitable relief by seeking an appropriate injunction against you at your cost and expenses.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
You admit and accept that Arcolab and/or its affiliates enjoy the exclusive intellectual property rights over all information accessible by you on Arcolab Website including but not limited to data, design of this website, logo, content, trademark, copyright, patents, etc. breach of any of the intellectual property rights may cause irreparable loss or injury and Arcolab hereby reserves the right to obtain equitable relief by seeking an appropriate injunction against you before the court of law.
Information provided on this website is on “as is” basis, Arcolab does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. Arcolab does not guarantee that this Website or any Third Party Website will be free from viruses or that access to Arcolab Website or any Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
6. Monitoring the Site
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all of your activities in relation to this website, including the contents of all transmissions, and the consequences thereof. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Arcolab harmless for any liability arising from your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify Arcolab and undertake to keep Arcolab indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Arcolab to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Arcolab legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Arcolab arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
8. Limitation of Liability:
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of Arcolab, nor any of their respective directors, employees, representatives, agents or subcontractors, is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever (in all cases whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, by way of lost profits (whether or not Arcolab is advised of the possibility thereof) or otherwise and including but not limited to legal costs and defense or element costs) arising out of or referable to Material on this website or to Third Party Material including by way of but not limited to, (i) any defects, viruses and any other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other Software in connection with access or use of the Arcolab Website or any Third Party Material, (ii) the information provided on or software the Arcolab Website or any Third Party Material, (iii) the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to Arcolab or transmitted to you, (iv) the functioning or non-availability of the Arcolab Website or any Third Party Material, (v) the misuse of the Arcolab Website or any Third Party Material, (vi) any loss of data, (vii) downloading or use of any software made available by the Arcolab Website or any Third Party Material, or (viii) claims of third pares in connection with the use of the Arcolab Website or any Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
9. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: